ONLY the French version is authentic
Personal data and general confidentiality agreement
- GA Conseils implements all the necessary measures to prevent access to the Client's personal information as well as its alteration or disclosure. In particular, audit systems are in place for all sensitive elements. This information is treated with the utmost confidentiality and is neither sold nor distributed. They are under no circumstances communicated to anyone who requests them, except by court order or a complaint from a third party to GA Conseils.
- GA Conseils employees are subject to professional secrecy and respect the strictest confidentiality on any information that may be communicated to them.
- The Client acknowledges that due to its relationship with GA Conseils, both the latter and the Client may have access to the Content, information or elements relating to the activities of the other party, which may concern Client files, software technologies. or any other material which is potentially confidential and of substantial value to each respective party, and which could suffer possible depreciation if it were to be disclosed to a third party. Consequently, GA Conseils agrees not to use for its own account, nor to disclose to a third party, any information of which they may have become aware during this contractual relationship, except in the event of a legal obligation (on judicial injunction for example) or a complaint from a third party to GA Conseils. In addition, GA Conseils confirms that it will take all appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- GA Conseils never carries out a mailing of its Customer database on behalf of a
- GA Conseils reserves the right to use the content of its databases for its own communications (technical incidents, new services, etc.) to its Customers.
- GA Conseils will never ask the Client for his password via a phone call or an e-mail.
- The Customer is informed that all telephone communications with GA Conseils support are recorded in order to improve the quality of our Services.
- Applicable law and place of jurisdiciton
Swiss law is applicable. Any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation, execution or termination of the contract binding GA Conseils to its client will be submitted to the competent courts of the Canton of Fribourg, Switzerland.
GA Conseils Sàrl
May 1, 2021 update